Are you delivering Health and Wellbeing services?
Are you looking to build confidence and demonstrate your commitment to quality to service users, funders and within your organisation?
Quality For Health is the national quality assurance standard specifically designed by the Voluntary and Community sector for the sector – to support groups and organisations delivering Health and Wellbeing services clearly identify the difference they are making to their services users through quality service delivery.
Quality For Health enables organisations to efficiently demonstrate:
- High Quality Services
- Putting Service Users at the Centre of delivery
- Planning Effective Services based on Need
- Robust Governance and Management
- Confidence in Providing a Safe Environment
- Positive Workforce Development
- Commitment to Continual Improvement
- Equality Act Compliance
- Quality and Confidence to Commissioners
- Alignment with local, national strategies and operational policies.
Quality For Health is a flexible standard that can be tailored for your organisations needs. Based on your organisation’s size and service delivery, the Quality For Health team can help determine which level would be right for you to work towards.
If you would like to find out more please contact us on 01422 348777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org